Atlanta, GA 30326
Note: This is not a remote role
Responsible for Billing NI/MOD customers with the objective of timely billing in accordance with contract terms. Direct supervision of Invoicing Specialist team to improve billing accuracy, while improving customer satisfaction. Participate in and facilitate monthly conference calls with FO as needed.
- Supervise 8-12 Invoicing specialists’ daily functions including but not limited to periodic formal reviews of performance, actions, metrics, measurements and KPIs.
- Develop team members through training classes and direct supervision.
- Ensure billing team is following procedures outlined in SEC SRM policy and NI/MOD SOPs
- Set team billing targets and KPIs and continually monitor actual vs target
Billing Accuracy and Efficiency:
- Consistently improve quality of billing to reduce revision invoice volume by ensuring all NI/MOD billings are completed timely and in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Monthly/Quarterly invoice audit for billing due list clean-up and ongoing review for billing upload accuracy into 3rd party systems.
- Work closely with billing team and field organization to identify areas where improvement is needed and implement procedures according to findings.
- Responsible for accuracy of customer billing forms.
- Responsible for compliance with 3rd party billing platform requirements
Communication and Collaboration:
- Responsible for driving improvement in billing opportunity / billing gaps (billing vs. work in progress) by communicating with the field organization and directly with customers.
- Prepare for and lead conference calls for manual billing and GAP jobs with field organization. Highlight urgent billing issues and revisions required and actions needed to resolve. Set timeframes for resolution and monitor for completion.
- Communicate with customers to discuss discrepancies, investigate complaints, verify accuracy, and correct errors in billing as needed.
- Escalation of disputes to upper management as needed.
Process & Technology Improvement
- Work with RPA designers to automate time-consuming processes in SAP.
Mobility needs you
- 2 – 5 years of Supervisory work experience in billing or credit and collections or a Bachelor’s or Associates Degree with 1-2 years of previously noted experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years General work experience
- 3 years Functional work experience
- Good Analytical skillseffective time managment and organizational skills
- Large ERP experience required
- SAP experience preferred