Tax Preparer (Seasonal)
Tax Preparer (Seasonal)Jumping Jack Taxes Marietta
Atlanta, GA 30339
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
Job TypeFull-time, Part-time, Internship
Certified Tax Professional/Seasonal Position
JUMPING JACK TAXES one of the fastest-growing virtual and in-person tax offices in the world. We service over 49/50 states across the globe providing clientele with extraordinary customer service and exceptional knowledge about their financial situations.
We are currently hiring Full Time and Part Time tax professionals for our brick and mortar tax office located in the Juanita section of Philadelphia . This position lasts from January 1st - April 15th
(unless tax season is extended). We will require tax professionals to be available for training during the month of December and finish the assignment in mid-May 2022 unless tax season is extended.
Tax professionals will be required to service in-person clientele and our virtual clientele as well. We offer our professionals weekly pay which is based on experience and potential incentives which makes the earnings endless if you have the drive and eagerness to increase your revenue. With our advanced technology and resources, we can help!
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Must possess an active PTIN. Current CTE credits is a PLUS
- 2 + years of previous tax preparation experience required.
- Experience in preparing 1040 tax forms with Schedule C self employment income for business owners.
- S-corporation and Corporation tax returns are a plus but not mandatory.
- Able to multitask and communicate with individuals of various backgrounds
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work 8 hours a day.
- Overtime and weekends if needed.
- Exceptional customer service skill and attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Comfortable working with software and video software to service our in-person and virtual clients (training will be provided).
- Manage incoming calls and answer tax questions/set appointments.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- Available to start training the second week in December (twice a week) and work seasonal until mid-May 2022 or until tax season has ended.
OFFICE HOURS: Jumping Jack Tax office is open 6 days a week Monday - Saturday.
Monday - Friday : 9am - 8pm Saturday - 9am - 5pm (Flexible)
- Background check (will be required if brought in for potential to hire)
- Enrolled Agent (EA) certification/ CPA
- Bookkeeping background and experience
- Quickbooks proficiency
- BS/BA in Accounting and Finance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
All customers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Do you have valid (PTIN #)?
- Are you familiar with the Drake Software?
- Do you know much about insurance policies or bookkeeping?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Tax Preparers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location