Senior Accounting Manager - Internal Services
Senior Accounting Manager - Internal ServicesAprio Llp
Atlanta, GA 30328
Join Aprio's Finance team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Responsible for the analysis, recording and preparation of monthly account close entries for assigned areas within the general ledger
- Interacts at all levels with all acquired entities to book necessary month end entries into the FRP system
- Ensures all intercompany transactions are complete and reviews for accuracy
- Work directly with Business Line Director on preparing monthly client invoices and submitting necessary information for speaking engagement reimbursements
- Update Lease Query as needed; analyze and record lease accounting entries monthly.
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of Aprios tax returns
- Collaborate with partner services team to review and book tax related journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset and intangible schedules for financial reporting and property tax reporting
- Prepare monthly supporting schedules for general ledger accounts
- Participate in other ad hoc accounting initiatives as assigned by the controller
- Bachelors Degree Accounting or Finance - Required
- Masters degree preferred
- 5-7 + Years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of GAAP financial statements and financial reporting
- Excellent analytical, problem identification, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills, with the willingness to learn new software as needed
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams) required
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must be responsive, energetic, and proactive
- Must be a resourceful self-starter able to work independently and also actively participate within a dynamic team environment
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Perks/Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- Dress your Day jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
Whats in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for whats next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.