We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team. This individual will maintain the accuracy of the general ledger and related financial support for assigned companies.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Complete bank reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Prepaid month-end journal entries
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Process monthly commission reports, verifying for accuracy
- Process and review client refund payments
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel (vlookups and pivot tables) and Microsoft Word
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience as a Staff Accountant or similar role
- Travel requirements to (primarily) domestic destinations should not exceed 5%.
- A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside of the usual parameters can/will occur based upon the overall needs of the integration, where deadlines exist and when necessary due to the needs of the integration team.
- A standard business environment exists with moderate noise levels.
- Ability to lift and move approximately thirty (30) pounds on a non-routine basis.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims. Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions, payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical, dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”