Account Manager (ATL) - Programmatic Experience
Account Manager (ATL) - Programmatic ExperienceMiQ Digital
MiQ is looking for an Account Manager to join our South Team in ATL. The candidate will be empowered to protect and grow client relationships across a portfolio of advertisers. The role offers the opportunity to join an innovative company, with award winning culture and ambitious growth plans. The Account Manager will be tasked with growing existing business through delivering best-in-class service for clients, strategic insights presentations, and upholding internal operational excellence.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Craft and present best in class insight reports that blend campaign performance and real business challenges, telling a story with our MiQ data
- Contribute to business growth by identifying incremental opportunities, growing accounts & strategizing new solutions on an ongoing basis
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Project Management
- Work hand in hand with regional “pod” to ensure client demands are met and client’s expectations are exceeded. This role is responsible for ensuring all client deliverables are best in class and delivered on time
- Staying focused and contributing to projects. Organizing stakeholders and multiple milestones
- Internal Collaboration
- Collaborate with internal teams across Midwest regions to encourage ongoing thought leadership & MiQ product diversification
- Working with internal stakeholders, building relationships and working across differences to find solutions
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Proactively seeking opportunities to go above and beyond for clients
- Strategize within AM department and with seller in pre and post sale process to grow and develop existing client business and win net new business
- Acting with curiosity. Finds new and better ways of working, then applies or implements solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. Open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working.
- Minimum 1 year of advertising technology and/or media planning experience
- Sound understanding of the digital programmatic ecosystem and the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic
- Experience with any DSP/SSP
- Commercial experience – clear evidence of servicing advertisers to a high standard and growing business from “one-time deals” to strategic partnerships measured through revenue and/or business line growth
- Involvement in a high energy work environment with ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- A+ presentation skills with the ability to turn data points into a compelling media story.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Ability to take abstract ideas and translate them into actionable solutions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize projects/tasks simultaneously and to completion
- Eager to learn new systems, technologies, and advertising techniques.
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
BENEFITS & PERKS - US MARKET
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life, long-term disability plans and variable life insurance program
- 401k Matching Program
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Continuous education and training
- Flexible remote working policy with optional office use for those who need it during 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer