Director, Global Financial Partnerships
Director, Global Financial PartnershipsPrimeRevenue, Inc.
Atlanta, GA 30309
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Work directly with sales and operational colleagues to ensure adequate funding for new and existing programs
- Help implement PR’s funding strategy, plan, and expansion of its funding platform
- Lead and advise Funding Partnerships Group team members on coordination with various constituent internal stakeholders to ensure operational effectiveness, as well as with external partners to ensure optimization of the relationship.
- Manage the Funding Partnerships Group’s commercial opportunity pipelines, including new funder on-boarding opportunities, co-marketing opportunities with existing funders and program optimization.
- Coordinate with the various PrimeRevenue departments with on-boarding of new funders and lead on-boarding at times.
- Prepare and deliver commercial business cases to senior management for prospective new funders.
- Lead negotiations with prospective funders to PrimeRevenue.
- Help qualify candidate funders to ensure a strong overall fit with respect to meeting liquidity needs, including educating funders on our operational processes.
- Identify and develop new funding partners (banks and non-banks) to fund new and existing programs
- Work with funders on opportunities to grow existing programs and identify and develop comarketing opportunities
- Coordinate with global team to identify and manage the expansion of existing programs into the US
- Drive and ensure maintenance of database of currency, country, and KYC requirements for PrimeRevenue’s funding banks and enhance the efficiency of existing processes by identifying and shepherding automation
Work with funders/banks on simplified KYC process
- Coordinate with FI enablement team on getting funders onboarded
- Coordinate with legal operations to ensure all program-related documents are reviewed and approved by funders/banks
- Lead the overall effort
- Utilize internal portal to communicate funding request updates to the teams
- Work with banks on completing bank audits for PrimeRevenue
- Train new funders as well as new PrimeRevenue TEAM members to enhance coordination and communication
- 10+ years’ experience managing external relationships in a client-facing role
- Finance and business development experience; commercial banking experience a plus
- Extensive experience in raising capital and building an expansive investor network
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strategic planner with a growth mindset
- Proven track record of revenue growth goals
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
Established in 2003, PrimeRevenue is the leader in working capital financial technology solutions. PrimeRevenue has the largest and most diverse global funding network of more than 100 funding partners. Supporting 30+ currencies on a single cloud-based, multi-lingual, cross-border network, PrimeRevenue facilitates a volume of more than $250 billion in payment transactions per year.
Offering working capital solutions for both accounts payable and accounts receivable, PrimeRevenue is the only supply chain finance provider offering hands-on, 24/7 global support and patent-pending technology.
This ensures our clients see more cash, faster, while ensuring sustainable cash flow gains year-over-year. With nearly 200 employees in offices around the globe, PrimeRevenue has a diverse, multi-lingual team that is quickly growing.
Our smart, hungry, and humble TEAM is dedicated to our values, PRIDE + Integrity. Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and Integrity are engrained in our culture and are integrated into everything we do — which ensures we deliver outstanding results for clients.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Competitive pay, bonus, and retirement programs
- Generous benefits and time off programs
- Professional growth, learning, and development opportunities
- Innovative, global, TEAM centric environment
- Community service-oriented culture
- Collaborative, casual, fun, and flexible work environment with access to top technology, stocked breakrooms, and coffee bars
- TEAM events and employee celebrations