Atlanta, GA 30326
Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type- Full-time
About the job
Are you looking for a challenge where you get to combine your technical expertise with a commercial people facing role? Would you like to be a key member of our US Team?
Strands is a technology company that builds powerful software for leading banks worldwide. As a FinTech-dynamic company, we serve financial institutions worldwide, and we're growing fast.
We are looking for a Presales Consultant who will support the Sales team in acquiring and up-selling customers by understanding their needs, providing competitive solutions and business cases.
Candidates should have an extensive technical background and experience within the financial services industry.
This position has a preferred location in Atlanta, GA.
The Solutions Architect will support the Sales Team in acquiring new customers and up-selling to existing customers by acting as Subject Matter Expert during the entire sales cycle.
The ideal individual will provide comprehensive leadership and competitive solutions to customers, based on the Strands value proposition; software products portfolio and technical platform; and having a comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape.
Conducting day-to-day activities in a dynamic and fast-growing business where the collaboration and proposals are based on a technical and business point of view.
It is also expected the Solutions Architect will act as a strategic consultant for the client, not only on the initial steps of the process, but also during the transition to the delivery teams; during the contract negotiations; and taking ownership for the upcoming client challenges related to the Strands digital financial management platform.
- Be responsible and accountable to write the Solution definition documents for the running change or transformation projects for the Strands Clients. Document Client architectures using Enterprise Architecture tools.
- Support cost estimations and offering activities.
- Support the entire sales process from project qualification, to RFI/RFP and solution architecture workshops.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to facilitate the progress of new opportunities from the business and technical point of view.
- Advise financial institutions on how Strands solutions bring them added-value within the fintech context.
- Helping to generate thought leadership and white papers content for inbound marketing activities.
- Participate in round tables, webinars and events providing insight into Strands' products.
- Lead the business-requirements phase for a project when needed.
- Collect, document and prioritize technical constraints, workarounds and functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be the source of Technical and Product expertise and advise clients, colleagues and prospects accordingly.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the demonstration resources by personalizing them to ensure the highest impact on customers.
Education and Experience
- Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, engineering or any other STEM preferred.
- Experience in the financial services or fintech industry.
- Relevant working experience in selling and/or implementing digital transformation projects regarding banking and digital banking solutions.
- Hands-on experience in software development and technical implementations, in particular, familiarity with microservices and container architecture.
- Knowledge of Java Spring such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Spring Data, and Hibernate ORM.
- An understanding of web technologies, RESTful Web Services (REST APIs) and Software security.
- Knowledge database modelling and SQL and data modeling (Oracle, PGSQL and PL/SQL knowhow is an advantage)
- Experience with artificial intelligence, conceptualization, advanced analytics or machine learning and big data is highly appreciated.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- The chance to work in a top notch technological and functional environment that creates the future of Fintech.
- Competitive Salary
- Subscription to unlimited online training courses by Udemy
- Flexible working hours
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
Come and join a Team with 30+ years of history, offices in more than 30 countries with 5,500 employees and over 90,000 customers worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sexual orientation, race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin, citizenship status and creed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,534.00 - $126,240.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
New hires are required to be fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated employees must wear a mask.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location