Global Insider Threat Analyst
Global Insider Threat AnalystDeloitte
Atlanta, GA 30303
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
- Support ITM team in day to day responsibilities by conducting data analysis, and developing reporting and presentation content
- Conduct in depth analysis of information received from various data sources: assemble, correlate, evaluate and assess information concerning insider threats to personnel, confidential information and information systems
- Leverage a user behavioral analytics tool to develop a holistic understanding of potential high-risk employee behavior
- Support in the development of briefings for key stakeholders based on trend analysis and identify new opportunities for program maturation
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to share information, refine risk indicators and mitigate risk
- Participate in global Insider Threat Monitoring initiatives as needed, including participating in global team meetings and sharing best practices with Analysts in other regions
- Contribute to other data security projects as needed
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Who you'll work with:
Deloitte Global Risk, Regulatory, and Public Policy (RRPP) makes an impact by developing programs, processes and resources to preserve, protect and enhance the Deloitte brand. We identify new and emerging risks that could significantly impact the network, mitigate risks as they occur, proactively engage with regulators and key stakeholders that impact professional services, and build a clear voice around select policy topics around the globe.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to quality and detail
- Ability to apply critical thinking in evaluating different scenarios
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to prioritize work, self-motivate and operate independently; know when to seek guidance
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience of working with UEBA systems a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Understanding of insider threat principles, programs, and analytical work
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Relevant work experience preferred but not required in performing testing, analyzing large data sets or performing risk assessments
#LI-Hybrid (remote may be an option)