Showroom Specialist Atlanta, GA
Showroom Specialist Atlanta, GACOSENTINO
Atlanta, GA 30336
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Center Showroom Specialist to join our Distribution Team in Atlanta, GA.
You will join a company:
- With an international global mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, true business success story
- sustained by an extraordinary innovation with leading products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- In which you will be able to generate positive impact in the business
- And grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
As the Showroom Specialist you will assist with the day to day operations in the Center Showroom. Your daily tasks will include guest relations, customer service assistance, events coordination.
The goal is to identify and generate sales leads and then partner with the local sales team, which allows them to follow up on the leads and convert into sales and projects.
Will also play a key role and help with enhancing our showrooms within targeted local industries (builders, architects, designers, commercial, etc), creating visibility of the gallery within the community.
In this role, you will proactively reach out to clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
Your ability to network and find business through events hosted at our City Center and showrooms are an integral key part of this role.
- Welcome and engage every customer and provide the best customer experience, with the goal of developing long term relationships and foster brand loyalty.
- Assist all walk-ins & customers with appointments that arrive at the showroom.
- Provide support face-to-face in the showroom or over the phone and via email to better help customers understand the benefits of Cosentino brand.
- Support the sales team by preparing sample shipments for customers and end users, checking stock for materials when requested, as well as highlighting possible stock issues that may arise to help them achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Work with the General Manager to increase traffic within the Center and leads.
- Register visits and leads in SalesForce.
- Develop and build relationships with key architects and designers in the area.
- Weekly follow up on selected slabs to ensure all sale orders are current for material on hold.
Organization and Administration Responsibilities:
- Filter the leads of the Center via phone call and only forward the ones with potential.
- Organize and plan events in advance, coordinating content and making sure we have qualified attendees.
- Responsible for execution of events: invitations, catering, logistics, publicity, mailing.
- Ensure daily entry of all customer visits in Salesforce
- Ensure the showroom is always in perfect condition: this includes, but not limited to the cleanliness of all furniture, equipment, supplies and placing marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain the showroom: this includes ordering and stocking supplies needed, maintaining equipment, placing marketing materials, attending visitors daily and during events.
- Manage the administrative tasks required for suppliers.
- Support the CSRs with pick up orders.
- Perform and keep records of documents in the Center according to its needs. This includes but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoices, credits, tax certificates and customer payment records.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ experience in sales
- 3+ experience success in a retail showroom environment providing excellent customer service with a proven success track record generating leads and converting those leads into sales
- Preferably 2+ experience in interior design industry.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in interior design, architecture or similar
- Preferred: Bilingual Spanish/English
- Required: Proven Success in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
- Knowledge of interior design industry
- Desired: Knowledge of the building or decoration market
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact and network with professionals at all levels in the commercial industry.
- Ability to identify business opportunities, generate leads and promote sales.
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external parties.
- Organizational skills, along with the ability to work under pressure.
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Interior Designer, Creative