Site Development Associate
Site Development AssociateCORE Community Organized Relief Effort
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CORE (Community Organized Relief Effort) is providing free COVID-19 vaccines in partnership with local governments and community-based organizations, with a mission of providing vaccines when and where they are most needed. Local governments have vaccines but don’t typically have the resources or infrastructure to service the communities that need them to quell the spread of the virus, particularly in underserved areas that have less access to health care or feel the disproportionate impact of COVID-19. CORE leverages community-based partnerships to bring mobile vaccine units into the communities that are most at-risk and have the least access to health care.
We require all employees to comply with our Mandatory Vaccination Policy. As a condition of employment individuals will be asked to provide proof of compliance
- Understand and effectively communicate CORE’s mission, vision, core values & strategic direction to external groups
- Schedule vaccination locations in the state of Georgia
- Create site maps to show and explain how vaccination operations will take place
- Work in conjunction with the Operations department to make sure mobile teams have everything they need to run a successful site
- Communications liaison for aforementioned COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Point of contact for all correspondence with COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Communicate with mobile site managers, partnership contacts, and other volunteers to coordinate important details of COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Perform site assessments in the field to determine functionality of potential COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- Facilitate all insurance documents needed to successfully run COVID-19 vaccination sites with our partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative organization. Able to work effectively as part of a small, proactive team.
- Experience working in cross-cultural, international environments and with vulnerable populations is strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in community organization or outreach, customer service, and/or volunteer or community engagement role; mid-level nonprofit experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s in communications, community organization, nonprofit management, community engagement, intercultural communications, public health or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations