2022 - 2023 School Services Specialist
2022 - 2023 School Services SpecialistResurgence Hall
At Resurgence Hall, we are on a mission.
We are a team of passionate, gritty, determined believers who stop at nothing to ensure that every scholar is prepared to succeed in high school, college and life. As the number #1 state charter school in Georgia and an A-rated school in the top 5% of all public schools in the state, we invite you to join our winning team.
A Resurgence Hall School Services Specialist is...
- An energetic multitasker who has the stamina for long, fulfilling days.
- A relationship builder who thrives on deep, meaningful relationships with scholars, families, and teammates.
- A details fanatic who sweats the small stuff knowing it all matters.
- An unwavering optimist who believes that all scholars can achieve academic excellence.
- A data obsessor, always reflecting on data and quickly implementing next steps.
- A forever learner, constantly learning, improving, and hungry for feedback.
- Aftercare Program
- Recess Program
- Intramural Program
- School Services Support
- Build deep relationships with scholars, families, and staff to foster a culture of joy and community;
- Perform other duties, as deemed appropriate, by the Director of Operations and School Services.
Qualifications/Certification- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred. All candidates must have two or more years of managing/directing an after school, camp, or education-based program for ren ages 5-14, including the management/coaching of adults.
Physical requirements- This job is physically demanding and may require standing and walking for extended periods of time and lifting heavy objects up to 40lbs.
Prior Experience- All candidates must have experience managing/directing an after school, camp, or education-based program; Sense of humility, urgency, and customer service mindset. Strong ability to proactively solve problems. Demonstrates organizational, project planning, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge and use of G Suite (google apps).
Start Date - July 1st, 2022
Hours - 10:00-6:30PM Monday-Friday
Compensation - Resurgence Hall offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Aside from extensive professional development, our team members are equipped with a laptop computer, iPad, email, and all necessary supplies to succeed in the role.
Statement of Non-Discrimination- Resurgence Hall is committed to a policy of equal treatment for all individuals applying to the school and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
Apply online at www.resurgencehall.org/careers
Job Type: Full-time