Architectural Designer II - Atlanta Office
Architectural Designer II - Atlanta OfficeGorman & Company
Architectural Designer II
The Architecture Designer II will support the architectural staff and consultants to assist in schematic design, design documents, and construction drawings using Autodesk REVIT Architecture Software.
Gorman team members are passionate about their work and like to have fun! It is an “all hands-on deck” kind of environment to get our jobs done. Our company was also voted “Best Place to Work.” We offer a full line of great benefits, including 18 days of PTO and even Pet Insurance! We volunteer in our community, have a DEI Team, and organize Culture Club events! If you want to have fun, be valued, and make a difference, apply today! Learn more about Gorman at https://www.youtube.com/user/GormanUSA.com.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Gorman Architectural staff during construction administration to ensure delivery of our high-quality vision work with the Lead Architect creating drawings utilizing REVIT, and written specifications.
- Coordinate within the company development and construction departments with outside partners including stakeholders, jurisdictions, development partners, funders, and others.
- Support additional processes including municipal approvals, entitlements, community engagement, financial submittals and reviews, and other tasks.
- Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Five years of related experience, preferably in multi-family housing.
- Strong knowledge of building systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in REVIT is required.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is preferred.
- Architectural registration is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, SketchUp, Photo Shop, and BSC SpecLink-E is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Life, LTD, and AD&D
- Voluntary STD
- Voluntary Flex Spending Accounts
- 401k + Match
- Vacation (18 Days PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Gorman and Company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply today at www.Gormanusa.com/Careers
Job Type: Full-time