Atlanta, GA 30318
PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are seeking a talented Architectural Designer with 3-5 years of experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mutually supportive studio environment.
- Responsibilities include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
- Effectively demonstrate technical detailing and problem-solving skills on complex project types
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university required
- Proficient in REVIT and/or AutoCAD, with preference being given to candidates experienced in REVIT
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To apply, please provide resume and work samples.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.