Lighting DesignerCirca Lighting Llc
Atlanta, GA 30305
Who We Are
At Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer, the experience we provide to our clients and our commitment to bringing their lighting visions to life. We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for every person who walks through our doors.
As a company, we value imagination, individuality and giving our employees opportunities to explore, grow and shape our future. If you share our passion and values, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for driven, dynamic individuals who are enthusiastic about beautiful design and delivering a first-class experience. Our team members thrive in customer-facing environments and enjoy developing relationships with key clients.
What We Offer
We are committed to providing our employees with the training, tools and support needed to succeed in the fast-paced environment of our growing company. In addition to the investment in your development through our comprehensive training programs, Circa Lighting offers competitive compensation and a benefits package including 100% company paid health, disability and life insurance. We also offer dental, vision, up to 4% company matching retirement plan and more. We invite you to learn more about our company at circalighting.com/join-our-team.
Circa Lighting is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Leverage design and technical product knowledge to create demand for Circa Lighting architectural and decorative products. Interface directly with clients as well as work collaboratively with the sales team to design and specify architectural and decorative lighting to drive sales. Utilizing AutoCAD and various other technology, prepare comprehensive lighting plans and regularly present completed design work both virtually and face to face with involved parties.
- Lead the lighting design for projects, ensuring technical, schedule, and budget targets are met in accordance with client expectations and applicable professional standards.
- Meet with clients, project teams, contractors and others to develop effective working relationships.
- Collaborate with Business Development to convert new and develop existing Circa Lighting customer relationships.
- Participate in product presentations/Lunch and Learns to Builders, Designers and Architects.
- Provide design and technical mentorship and support to other associates.
- Work assigned showroom floor time as requested, assisting clients in a manner that maintains long term relationships.
- Utilize CRM and order management systems to process quotes, sales orders, and returns accurately and efficiently.
- Generate sales of decorative and architectural lighting through in-showroom client engagement.
- Minimize returns through customer assistance, thoughtful selections, and excellent follow-up with vendors and customers.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance to enhance sales.
- Independently open and close showroom at the manager’s request.
- Travel for project design meetings and site visits as needed.
- Work cooperatively with other lighting designers throughout Circa’s network of showrooms to share best practices and continuously improve the collective ability to support the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior design, Lighting Design, Engineering and/or Architecture required.
- 2 years sales experience and 3 years of lighting design experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent design software.
- Experience professionally presenting solutions to customers.
- Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules in fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for design and creativity.
- Ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Strong analytical skills with a consistent focus on fact-based decision making.
- Must demonstrate maturity in judgement, commitment, dependability, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule as determined by manager.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Superior organization, planning skills, time management and prioritization with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a dynamic, team environment that spans several businesses which are managed in several locations.
- Ability to enter data, navigate screens and retrieve data in CRM and order management systems.
- Ability to communicate and maintain safety and security standards
- Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Frequent travel to and from showroom trade area markets required