Plumbing Designer : Atlanta
Plumbing Designer : AtlantaEppstein Uhen Architects
We love what we do...we seek the best and the brightest to join our firm.
Specific duties include plan, design and engineer building plumbing systems and fire protection systems for a wide variety of markets, production of construction documents utilizing Revit software, and maintaining client relationships in the plumbing and fire protection disciplines for facilities projects. Additional duties include complete plumbing calculations, energy analysis and sustainable design (pertaining to plumbing systems), existing system condition assessments, and construction administration activities. This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate project objectives, problems and solutions with clients, field personnel and internal staff.
- Ability to facilitate close work with clients, field personnel and internal staff to achieve deadlines and quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team/collaborative setting, make sound decisions and drive action cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge development of building codes, regulations and requirements, thorough knowledge of building materials and construction methods, knowledge of procedures, and sequencing of construction documents.
- Ability to organize and prioritize personal workload and make necessary adjustments to meet strict deadlines; must be results-oriented and milestone-driven.
- Demonstrated exceptional planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
The Fine Print
- Licensed/registered plumbing designer
- Plumbing and fire protection design/engineering experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Revit experience is preferred.
- Ability to function effectively in a demanding environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Adaptability
- Ability to move around construction sites in various stages of development from excavation to completion and beyond, without the assistance of others
- Work is performed in an office setting and in the field; job site monitoring may be performed in various weather conditions
- Activities may be necessary outside of the normal office hours depending on workload, schedules and client geographical location
- Occasional travel will be required
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.