Sr. UX Architect - Cloud Services
Sr. UX Architect - Cloud ServicesHoneywell
Atlanta, GA 30308
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) is hiring a Sr. UX Architect for our Forge Core Services team, creating the foundation of our Enterprise Performance Management SaaS business. This role requires a combination of skills in both human-centered research and technology-fluent journey definition in a multi-faceted, cross-channel SaaS ecosystem.
As part of the HCE UX team, you will work with technologists, product managers, designers, and information architects, to translate ethnographically informed insights into the journeys, processes, and definitions that power Honeywell Forge's rapid evolution.
If you're a systems-minded UX practitioner with strong research and analysis skills, and you're looking for your next big challenge to learn and grow, this may be the role for you!
AS AN SR. UX ARCHITECT, YOU WILL:
- Apply generative and evaluative UX research methods toward the evolution of Honeywell Forge's internal and external end-to-end experiences.
- Advise and facilitate partners and team members in conducting research and using best practices.
- Understand and account for a diverse range of use-cases in multiple, interdependent contexts.
- Actively engage multi-disciplinary teams and product leaders to clarify and address key customer and business goals.
- Use mapping and modeling methods to facilitate shared understanding across a variety of domains, including UX Architecture, Design, Product Strategy, Engineering, and Operations.
- Participate in the governance and stewardship of journeys and other artifacts the enterprise uses as reference models.
- Manage your own process: identify and execute on high-impact projects, triage external requests, and bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5 or more years of User Experience Research & Strategy experience in enterprise-scale domains.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field, such as HCI, MIS, or Service Design — or substantial equivalent professional experience.
- Strong systems-thinking abilities, and comfort with high complexity & ambiguity in a rapidly evolving domain.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the design research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and executive presentations).
- Experience-informed domain knowledge in SaaS, IoT, Enterprise Architecture, and/or platform-driven business & technology contexts.
- Aptitude for organizing and driving multifaceted work involving multiple partners, including facilitating collaboration through workshops and other approaches.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with peers and leaders in design, product, engineering, and operations.
- JOB ID: req334351
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.