Global Identity Access Management Engineer
Global Identity Access Management EngineerDeloitte
Atlanta, GA 30303
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
The Deloitte Global Identity and Access Management organization delivers a comprehensive set of identity and access management capabilities and services that protect Deloitte and client data. We are seeking a Global Identity and Access Management Manager. The role is essential to refining and expanding upon the established vision for supporting high-quality, service delivery to member firms. The Manager will be part of the team developing identity services, working with both customers and technical teams to ensure the service meets the customer needs in the most effective and high-quality manner possible.
The Global Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer reports to the Global Identity and Access Management Manager. The IAM engineer will be responsible for the engineering and operational support of Azure Active Directory and other Identity and Access Management related solutions.
As part of the Global IAM team, this professional:
- Support the delivery of identity services and operational excellence
- Assist with development and operational support with the adoption of next generation IAM solutions
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- Provide development, engineering and operational requirements to IAM projects and strategic initiatives related to enhancements and evolution of IAM services.
- Initiate, design, and deliver automation, process and technology improvements
- Participate in the full spectrum of team activities including planning, design, implementation, validation, and retrospection
- Maintains advanced working knowledge of access management, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Federated Identities, directory services, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and upcoming technologies in the identity space.
- Engage in projects/ enhancements to build and support identity related capabilities leveraging modern authentication solutions
- Support the installation, integration, & deployment of IAM tools, applications, & systems.
- Perform technology research, hands-on evaluation, and provide technical summary of the solution based on business use cases.
- Thrive in a complex, fast paced, constantly evolving organization.
- Develop and debug IAM applications and services, manage SLA and provide opportunities for continuous process improvements.
- Actively engage in incidents raised by member firms and escalation to vendor (as needed) and maintain effective partnerships with teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Monitor the Service ticketing system and work to close IAM related service activities
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Participate in response activities (commander or support roles) including working with team members on service restoration activities, root cause analysis and prepare leadership reports on incidents, resolution and root cause
- Work collaboratively with information security organization to assist in the detection and mitigation of security events.
- Global IAM team members
- Global Technology and Infrastructure teams
- Global Digital Application Studios
- Support teams to assist with resolution of production level incidents
- Member firm IAM and technology teams
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, cyber security, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Knowledge/experience with the following:
o Azure AD
o Multi-Factor Authentication
o Identity Federation
o SAML, OAuth and OpenID, IAM architecture, business processes and controls
o Cloud Service Providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Preferred but not required: Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design
o Resource Provisioning
o Privileged Access Management
o Multi-factor authentication
o Identity Governance and Administration
- Good understanding of security architecture and information security best practice (ISO27001 and ISF Standards).
- Experience with authentication and federation technologies and solutions
- 2-3 years working experience in a large global enterprise environment supporting Azure Active Directory initiatives
- 2-3 years participating in technology operational support team as well as supporting outage response teams to restore service to normal operations.
- experience with troubleshooting issues and assisting to mitigate issues, including root cause analysis
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or other similar credentials from leading IAM vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to productively engage in a global team in a matrix environment
- Potential future travel - as needed up to 20%