Support EngineerSONIFI Solutions, Inc.
SONIFI® Solutions is looking to add a Network Sustaining Engineer to our team who will provide technical support for deploying SONIFI systems, including Interactive and IP TV, casting, Wi-Fi, VOD, Digital Whiteboards and Door signs, from development into full scale production and keeping those systems in a fully optimized state. In addition, the Support Engineer will participate in the escalation support and the resolution process in an efficient and prompt manner. This role also, recommends product enhancements and participates in the technical review of all newly written Technical Publications for training Tier 3 technical support in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC). If you thrive in a dynamic environment with challenging, yet rewarding work, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll need:
- Four-year degree (preferably a bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science) or the equivalent education and/or work experience is required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete project tasks with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience working in a Hardware or Software Engineering environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with the Unix Operating System and Unix scripting experience is beneficial.
- Use of MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required.
- Determines impact and priority of Field Service and TAC issues related to SONIFI systems.
- Identifies, isolates, correlates, determines impact definition, and prioritizes Field Service and TAC issues. When needed, escalates to Engineering.
- Work with Engineers and Vendors to identify and resolve issues that impact our systems and then help to drive these issues to resolution.
- Work with internal stakeholders to deploy permanent fixes for issues once resolved.
- Provide high-level technical support to TAC and Field Service employees.
- Primary contact between TAC and Engineering for technical issues and new technologies.
- Author and submit JIRA requests, when appropriate.
- Assists with deploying system changes and bug fixes approved by the Engineering team.
- Track changes/fixes that are made to currently deployed systems that include bug fixes or enhancements to ensure that those changes/fixes are working as designed.
- Deploy Monitoring alerts to track the changes/fixes to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Review and provide feedback on new departmental and procedural documentation.
- Documentation into CRM (SalesForce) application and Project Tracker changes, bug fixes, and remediation steps taken to resolve issues on our systems.
We are seeking candidates in the Sioux Falls, SD, Minneapolis, MN, Dallas, TX, Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, Kansas City, MO, Phoenix, AZ and Seattle, WA areas.
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon.
SONIFI values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application, due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21765843