Robotics Implementation Engineer
Robotics Implementation EngineerGeekplus America Inc
Atlanta, GA 30302
Geek+ is an advanced robotics and AI Technologies Company specialized in Ai powered logistic solutions. With offices around the world, GeekPlus was founded in 2015 in Beijing China and has quickly risen to become the largest independent logistics robotics company in the world. The North American headquarters in Carlsbad, California will continue to power our growth in Canada, United States and Mexico.
To meet the demand for its solutions we are looking to add a talented and driven Project Engineer to our Atlanta team.
Life at GeekPlus
Plain and simple, we’re a team of geeks who love technology and teamwork. We work together to meet any customer needs; we celebrate our wins and learn from our misses. The only thing better than seeing customer operations improved by our technology, is seeing it happen at scale! We are biased to action, getting it done and thinking differently about how we apply technology. We support each other and we’re empowered to win. Our strength comes from our different backgrounds and perspectives.
As Robotics Implementation Engineer at GeekPlus, you'll be the primary point of contact with our partners and clients who range from Startups to Fortune 500 players. You'll interact regularly to maintain a strong communication with the clients and understand their needs well. You'll team with an Applications Engineer to understand all the details of the system configuration and site dynamics. You'll work with internal and external resources to coordinate all aspects of a Robotic Systems deployment at a customer site. If you're excited about robots and rolling out a complex system, we want you to talk to us!
- Analyze robotic solution requirements based on the warehouse design lay-out
- Conduct implementation planning including scheduling, bill of materials and subcontracting work
- Implement robotic solutions in the warehouse, including robot induction, workstation setup and end-to-end testing for warehouse operations.
- Train customers to operate robotic solutions
- Provide onsite hyper-care support after implementation, such as robot troubleshooting and firmware upgrade
- Provide support to System Engineers to setup Database environment
- Work closely with Project Manager and Software Engineer to ensure implementation quality
- Coordinate and liaise with subcontractors, third parties during implementation
- Prepare for weekly progress report for project team and client's record
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Industrial Engineering, Information Engineer or related discipline
- At least one-year experience of warehouse operation/ logistic functions/3PL industry is preferred
- Experience with Database is highly a plus
- AutoCAD 2D layout proficiency is required
- Database experience with SQL and Linux is a plus.
- WMS/WES/MES working experience is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Chinese/Mandarin is highly preferred in GA and CA, required in Toronto
- Online collaboration tools proficiency is required
- MS office suite proficiency is required
- MS Project proficiency is a plus
- Ability to facilitate and drive cross-department collaboration and communication
- Travel friendly
- Willing to learn and have attention to details