MHE/WMS Testing Coordinator
MHE/WMS Testing CoordinatorJ. Goldman & Associates LLC
Atlanta, GA 30301
JGA is currently seeking multiple experienced MHE Testing Coordinators, to staff multiple long-term Implementations in the Atlanta and other US Cities
Who we are.
We are a supply chain system integrator focused on the Manhattan Associates product suite. Our product specialties include WMOS, WMi/PKMS, LMS, TMS, and DOM. We work with a trusted network of independent contractors with a collective of hundreds of years of experience and hundreds of implementations focused on a wide array of Manhattan products. We continue to work in a variety of industries, from life-sciences to apparel, with a multitude of flows (Retail, Omni-channel, and eCommerce) and complexities (basic to highly automated with MHE integration). We focus on partnering with our clients to deliver a solution with the goal of building a COE and enabling clients to own their process and solution internally.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of a testing effort.
- Coordinate and present testing data in usable, visually pleasing formats as needed.
- Schedules prepare and delivers training for Testing Administrations.
- Ensures resolution of testing issues.
- Maintains and updates all files and testing materials.
- Should be able to work with software vendors, delivery team, and DC operations to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
- Experience creating technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
The Right Candidate will need:
- At least 5 years working with WMS systems in an MHE environment.
- Experience with Dematic Conveyance is a major plus.
- Experience with JDA software is a major plus.
- Experience with Jira or project tracking software a major plus.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in coordinating testing teams/efforts with MHE or WMS systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- 5 years professional industry experience as a Consultant/Sr. Consultant.
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Should be proficient with MS Access, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- This position is 1099 or C2C only.
- US Candidates Only.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- No Sponsorship offered.
- 75% Travel Required for Go Live and Design Phases