Atlanta, GA 30303
Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allows our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Onboarding Coach.
We’re looking for Onboarding Coaches who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do. As an Onboarding Coach, you will make our company motto of “more reservations, happier guests” a reality by providing outstanding hospitality support and onboarding to our customers around the world. Please also note that this is an entry-level position.
Working shift: Anytime between 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM UTC Time Zone
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for onboarding, training and the overall success of each client using the Cloudbeds platform thru video conferencing, phone calls and emails
- Follow up with new accounts and assist with the onboarding process
- Assist and support our existing customers (hotel properties) daily in the use of our software in English and other languages.
- Partner and work closely with Sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, demonstrate ROI, and ensure customer renewal with Cloudbeds product suite.
- Resolve customer complaints/questions via phone, email, chat, or any other media that Cloudbeds uses to help customers.
- Answer product and service questions via our email ticketing system
- Troubleshoot and make outbound calls for escalated issues and onboarding calls
- Use training materials to keep up-to-date with the latest system updates
- Attend company-wide online training sessions
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to the full suite of Cloudbeds’ products.
- Utilize customer service skills to resolve client inquiries; understand the needs of clients and determine appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent relationship with clients to build client loyalty/retention and promote increased usage and adoption of the software.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers’ business drivers and operational goals, and steer our product to align with those initiatives.
- Gather client feedback and requirements for future releases of the software.
- Enter critical support and activity notes in salesforce
- Help create and/or translate new tutorials as needed by contributing content to the database of support articles
Key Competencies Include:
- Product Delivery Expertise: Capability to clearly communicate the product(s) and brand to customers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate & synthesize customer details (needs, feedback, concerns, opportunities, etc.) internally to multiple departments (Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, Design).
- Project Management and Collaboration: Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/customer accounts with varying processes at once.
- Can proactively and positively empower the client to work as independently as possible.
- Able to lead to multiple personality types and stakeholders through onboarding.
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 1+ years of hospitality experience in hotels, hostels, BNBs or similar with Front Desk, Night Auditor, Revenue Manager, General Manager roles
- Experience in hospitality/tourism
- Communication skills and a positive attitude
- Fluent English
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish is a differential and a plus
- Problem-solving skills and emotional management
- Compatible graduation course (completed)
- More than 2 years of proven experience in the area
- Skill with computers and systems
- Excellent internet/wifi connection
- Note: This is an entry-level position
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done from home
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, birth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.