Manager, IT Field Zone
Manager, IT Field ZoneHertz
Atlanta, GA 30071
In this role you will manage and lead a team to deliver information technology assets and services for assigned field locations. You will oversee the personnel and daily operations of your team. This role will serve as the primary information technology owner for field locations. Success in this role is business critical in delivering service to our employees and customers.
- Partner with field operations stakeholders to align with supporting business objectives
- Work with technology stakeholders to ensure the use of best practice policies and procedures
- Work with service and asset partners to supplement operational needs
- Manage and lead a team to support our field locations with projects, design, deployment and general operational life cycle of information technology systems and services
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure effective service level delivery
- Assess, identify, and action on continuous improvement opportunities as needed
- Coordinate and perform routine assessments and maintenance of locations to ensure site is kept to proper technology hygiene standards
- Provide regular sharing of operational reporting with senior staff
- Oversee recruitment, training, and career development for staff
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, information systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience working in IT
- Working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience preferred
- Experience leading IT projects and rolling out infrastructures across technologies
- Knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Working knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations
- Working knowledge of Office Suite of products
- Excellent communication, including writing, speaking and active listening.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Project management skills, including organization, planning, time management and prioritization
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to influence upward
- Ability to drive and influence process changes across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to influence and encourage third party suppliers to perform to the needs of their customers business
- Proven record as a team player and collaborator with others
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran