Bookkeeping AssistantBedrock Homes
Atlanta, GA 30340
QualificationsUS work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
Job TypeFull-time, Part-time
Responsible for all bookkeeping and accounts payable and receivable and reporting for construction activities. Diligently follow all office procedures.
· Manage AP/AR, data entry and purchase order data entry
. Intermediate to expert level experience in quickbooks - preferably quickbooks online
· Support and assist the Business Owner with the administrative, builder, subcontractor and customer support activities of the business.
· Communicate with team members, clients, building officials and suppliers to convey any pertinent information.
· Enter and maintain client data, financial information, vendor information and builder assignments in Builder Trend CRM, and accounting functions through Quick Books online and software applications and other technology applications as appropriate. Word, Excel, etc.
· Manage tasks and reminders for owner in a timely fashion and maintain client job folders as appropriate. Support for construction operations. Permitting, utilities, vendor agreements, scopes of work, insurance, OSHA, etc.
· Assist in the development and implementation of company developments, permitting, marketing & business plans per the guidance of the Business Owner.
· Follow up on any client / vendor collection or payment issues and communicate with the Business Owner as appropriate. Enter invoices, manage day-to-day accounting processes
- Assist in securing building permits, data entry and other administrative duties.
· Assist in the resolution of any client questions and/or complaints in a timely manner.
· Assist with answering calls to ensure the vast majority of client inquiries are met with immediate service. Help manage closing information, addendums, deposits and contracts
· Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by the Business Owner
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Trait and Skill Requirements:
· Experience with Quickbooks Required - Buildertrend experience preferred.
· Ability to manage accounts payable, permitting and purchasing efficiently and accurately.
· Independent work ethic and professional positive attitude.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment.
· 2 years minimum experience working as a member of high-performance teams and demonstrated abilities as a strong team player. Experience in residential construction or vendor relations a plus.
· Ability to meet deadlines and manage budgets.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies/environments/situations.
· Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
· Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), Quickbooks, Google Apps, BuilderTrend or similar software and various web technologies is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30340: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location