Recruiter - Cloud
Recruiter - CloudAprio Llp
Atlanta, GA 30328
Join Aprio's Cloud team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, Cloud is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Recruiter to join their dynamic team.
Are you a people person with a naturally curious mindset? Do you take pride in helping others determine their Whats Next? Do you envision yourself working 100% remotely as we continue to scale and build our Cloud team? If you are passionate about developing teams and achieving a high success rate in landing qualified teammates, then you belong on our team.
Aprio is looking for a talented and people centric Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our fast-growing, Cloud team. Be a trusted business partner owning all stages of the recruiting cycle. Our ideal candidate has proven success recruiting for a distributed team and is looking for a dynamic opportunity to work 100% remote with teammates across 24 states (and growing!).
Why Aprio Cloud?
We are tech-savvy problem-solvers, and you'll fit right in if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients and using a variety of technologies to communicate with co-workers. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication and project management skills and be technologically proficient.
Aprio Cloud offers a fun, fast-paced and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your tax, project management, analytics and advisory experience to service a dynamic mix of both domestic and international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest accounting technologies.
One of the many benefits of working with Aprio Cloud is you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi. The hours are flexible, as long as deliverables are met. Our strength lies in this flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with ready access to insights and advice that help them. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to highly interesting clients.
- Conduct strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify and clarify expectations on hiring needs , candidate profiles and team culture
- Educate and influence hiring leaders on candidate skills, recruiting processes, strategies and market conditions.
- Write compelling job descriptions
- Act as a Brand Ambassador while confidently delivering overview of Aprios Employee Experience including total rewards and benefits as well as firms services and offerings
- Aggressively search, build and maintain pipeline of candidates/sources through LinkedIn, social media and personal networking
- Provide timely updates on recruiting efforts during weekly Recruiting team call
- Guide and support the interview and selection process, ensuring both a positive candidate and hiring manager experience while making the best hiring decisions
- Participate in social media campaigns around job postings and hiring initiatives
- Collaborate and share knowledge and best practices within team while driving improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of recruiting or hiring experience; startup or high growth a huge plus
- Experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of listening generously and capturing detailed information about candidates
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Stellar organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations and compensation data
- Tech savvy: Proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite and communication tools such as Zoom, Teams and Slack
- Comfortable working remotely and using Zoom for interviews and team meetings
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Perks/Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- Dress your Day jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
What's in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for whats next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.