Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Manager, Financial Planning and AnalysisAltisource
Atlanta, GA 30328
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
Altisource is seeking a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP & A) who will serve a key role in business unit forecasting, variance analysis and internal reporting.
Candidate must live in the Eastern time zone.
What you will do....
- Work closely with business unit stakeholders and executive management to build annual budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial statement reports and analysis to management
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly earnings release materials
- Coordinate reporting activities with other corporate and operations groups to ensure that various reporting deadlines are met
- Maintain timely communication with finance management; keeping them informed of all material financial and reporting issues
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects as necessary.
As a qualified expert, you have...
- CPA designation (or working toward it)
- 1+ years experience in a large public accounting firm
- 3+ years experience working for a multi-national company
- Experience in a leadership role(s) building and leading a team of experts in an FP&A function.
- Knowledge of financial applications within FP&A and has an understanding of the data relations and interdependencies.
- Strong functional knowledge of accounting principles.
- Extensive prior involvement with operational finance. First-hand knowledge of business operations, has served as primary financial partner to functional or divisional leadership
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or MicroStrategy preferred.
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE:
- Competitive base salaries with OT, and monthly bonus!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.