Head PressmanLewisburg Printing Company
Lewisburg printing has been operated by the Hawkins family since our current CEO’s great grandfather started the business in 1898. For over 100 years we’ve been a printing industry leader with the latest equipment and processes, providing solutions for a broad range of national and global clients. If working in the fast-paced world of visual marketing sounds exciting, come join our team as a head pressman. You’ll be responsible for printing custom, backorders and stock items in order to meet our expanding customer needs. We want to get to know you! Come join the fun; we have a unique company culture!
- Position is in Lewisburg, TN; Relocation Assistance is Available for out-of-state applicants
- Competitive Wages, Including Overtime Pay, Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Single and Family Health Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Excellent Company Contribution Matching
- 3 years experience in printing
- High School Diploma or GED. (Printing trades preferred)
- Technical problem solving skills, solid work ethic, team player and ability to train press feed operators
- Fulfill print orders according to exact specifications on work orders
- Knowledge of the setup, operation and maintenance of offset sheetfed printing equipment, including Heidberg, Mitsubishi and others
- Assist and train feeder operators with daily tasks
By applying to this job, you agree that we can text you (standard rates apply).