Associate Sales Representative
Associate Sales RepresentativeSmith & Nephew
Atlanta, GA 30350
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Reporting to a Director of Sales, the Associate Sales Representative is responsible for learning equipment, products, and procedures through business support activities such as supporting case coverage, maintaining capital equipment performance, providing customer in-services, equipment transport and inventory logistics.
Other responsibilities include
•Engaging in selling activities via demonstrations and trials as opportunities present themselves.
•This role may support a single Sales Representative, multiple Sales Representatives in a territory, or an entire district.
•The position requires the propensity to develop strong personal relationships and sell capital and annuity products; the drive and willingness to develop into a full-line Sales Rep by taking ownership of professional development and proactively engaging Field Sales Trainers and Sales Representatives to learn necessary technical and sales competencies.
Essential Job Functions
• Support the territory sales team to enable more selling time for territory sales representative.
• Cover cases for Sales Representatives and provides moderate sales support.
• Assist in the maintenance of equipment and provide technical support to clinical staff as required.
• Support inventory logistics as assigned.
• Explore and engage in selling opportunities by building relationships with key clinical staff.
• Focus on customer satisfaction as a high priority.
• Provide technical information to surgeons consistent with product user manuals and instructions for use.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
2 years experience in sales, with experience in medical device applications preferred or equivalent
Smith+Nephew provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.