Automatic Press Operator
Automatic Press OperatorPhoenix Stamping Group
Starting Hourly Base Rate: $18.00/hour with the opportunity to make production bonuses through piece rate incentives!
Shift Differential: Will receive more on the hourly rate if you're willing to work 2nd or 3rd Shift
Signing Bonus: Up to $1,250 in the span of 6 months! $500 at 2 weeks of employment, $250 at 90 days, and $500 at 6 months!
Profit Sharing Bonuses: Eligible after 6 months and a full quarter of employment distributed every quarter!
Referral Bonuses: We offer referral bonuses for both the employee and referring candidate! Up to $1,600 in the span of a year for each!
Phoenix Stamping values our makers and we have several opportunities throughout the year to earn additional compensation incentives and awards!
Phoenix Stamping is a growing certified Veteran Owned Small Business with a family oriented work environment, great pay and benefits! Our locations in Atlanta, GA, Ft. Wayne, IN, and Charlotte, IN have focused on the production of sheet metal and rod products for various industries since 1986. Through quality and service, our customer base has grown to cover all parts of North America including Canada and Mexico. To continue to improve upon quality and consistency, we continue to grow and add new capabilities, including highly automated manufacturing equipment. We are seeking dynamic candidates who enjoy a fast-paced and team oriented work environment supported by a company with the motto "Customers first, employees always!"
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Job Purpose: Line Operators run automated lines, monitor equipment during production and ensure compliance with all quality and safety standards. The ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Set up and operate line according to production specifications
- Inspect equipment before and monitor equipment during production. Confirm that it is working properly by checking process parameters and indicators.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with fixtures or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
- Report production quantities accurately and according to the company’s recording process
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues and identify the cause of errors, problems and defects
- Operate material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, overhead crane, etc to move raw material and parts as needed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by supervisor
- Follow all OSHA and internal safety standards
Phoenix Stamping Group, LLC offers a drug-free work place along with a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO), dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin and in compliance with ADAAA.