Validation Technician (Plasma)
Validation Technician (Plasma)Smithsons Staffing Solutions
Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Type- Full-time
Smithsons Staffing Solutions have teamed up with VTS USA, a company with several years of experience in the supply of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) services and in the execution of qualifications on all types of machinery and systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry. VTS has gained a distinct specialization for operating in the Plasma and Plasma derivatives production and shipping sector.
At VTS USA the Validation Technician is primarily responsible for all aspects of performing validation studies on Plasma Donor Centers walk-in Freezers located all around the US, mainly in the Southeast. You will also be responsible for performing validation studies on a variety of equipment used in the pharmaceutical process.
It will be your responsibility to keep an open channel of communication for reporting abnormal findings to Customer Quality Assurance and VTS USA management and will serve as a key investigator in testing-related non-conformances.
- Execute Temperature Monitoring and Process Validation studies following GMP and GDP rules
- Execute Pharmaceutical Equipment qualification following GMP and GDP rules
- Contribute to the overall growth of compliance business
- High School Diploma/equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree; a scientific background preferred
- Availability to travel (usually every 2 weekends out, 1 weekend at home). This Job requires travel more than 75% of the time.
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Nice to Haves:
- Good knowledge of Good Documentation Practices.
- Experience in aseptic technique and electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of use of Kaye Validator (or similar temperature recorders).
- Knowledge of GMPs, 21CFR Part 11, USP 1058 and other relevant industry regulations and guidance
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent critical thinking/analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, conducting job function with a primary focus on customer satisfaction (internal & external) and ability to deal with customer complaints.
- Knowledge of Refrigerated Systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills especially on technical topics.
- If you understand Italian (any proficiency) then that is a bonus!