Content Producer, Employer Brand, Amazon Devices & Services
Content Producer, Employer Brand, Amazon Devices & ServicesAmazon.com Services LLC
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- 5+ years professional experience with developing effective content across disciplines (text, design, video, events etc.) and media
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
The Global Devices and Services Employer Brand team is looking for an experienced Content Producer to oversee all aspects of developing and producing top-grade Employer Brand content.
Our Devices and Services businesses work on Amazon’s high-profile consumer electronics and services, including the best-selling Kindle family of e-readers and Alexa, Amazon’s cloud-based voice service. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Amazon Echo, Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Halo, and more. Our business designs devices and builds systems that transform how people live and do business all over the world.
Your strong project management skills and forward planning will enable you to deliver multiple projects simultaneously for local and global initiatives. Working directly with business teams and global Employer Brand leaders, you will produce content that helps raise awareness of our culture, people, diversity, sustainability, new ventures, launches and work life. You will be able to leverage the range of tools available for content development, sharing real life employee experiences via video, mobile content gathering, and other assets that authentically reflect life at Amazon. You’ll think big about ways to elevate our brand, showcasing our commitment to being an equitable, inclusive and diverse employer. You’ll measure success on the way and create exceptional assets for use at each and every step of the candidate journey.
This position can be located in Amazon's corporate offices in Seattle, WA or any USA corporate office location.
Key job responsibilities
- Work within the Amazon Devices & Services Employer Brand team and partner with TA, HR and PR teams
- Storytelling through video and social content that engages talent inside and outside of Amazon
- Creating clear content plans to support our brand and hiring initiatives
- Track and manage content down funnel metrics to measure impact and provide proposals to refine and optimize content strategy
- Influence global social media content from a talent and culture perspective, devising new ways to increase engagement through existing and new channels
- Copywriting and editing of Amazon employer brand content
- Work with and manage 3rd party relationships with a range of suppliers
- Optimize and experiment to improve metrics driving our attraction and engagement efforts
- Experience in recruitment marketing / employer brand
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21906990
Related Ads (See all)
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022