Global Sales Enablement Communications Manager (Remote East Coast)
Global Sales Enablement Communications Manager (Remote East Coast)Qlik
Atlanta, GA 39901
What makes us Qlik
The Global Sales Enablement Communications Manager role
Write memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire the audience to take action
- Internal sales executive/leadership comms (e.g., email, digital screens, web pages and banners, etc.), including drafting messaging, FAQs, talk tracks, scriptwriting, and supporting materials (e.g., presentation slides).
- Own and evolve our global sales communications strategy, ensuring every team uses the proper channels to receive the right message at the right time. Including engagement strategies, guidance to sales leaders, and tools to increase efficiency
- Leverage data to measure output, efficacy and adapt communications based on data-driven insights.
- Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning and influence partners as needed to ensure communications are compelling, clear, and aligned with our desired tone.
- Build out and run communication plans for large Enablement projects and Sales Programs. Including draft communications, managing reviews and approvals, deploying communications, and tracking effectiveness.
- Manage all communication programs within brand guidelines to reinforce Qliks visual and messaging style.
- Ensure high-quality learning experiences and consumption by embracing a variety of formats, including new technology platforms that meet the needs of a variety of users for our global audience.
- Research and evaluate new and/or future tools, platforms, and resources that contribute to our communication programs.
Design Support: Deck design for senior leadership when communicating internally.
- Collaboration: Within Enablement, across departments, and with other companies to learn and leverage sales communication best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Writing and ghostwriting capability
- Organizational, coordination, planning, and project/program management skills.
- Experience using technology that supports building, planning, and executing communications.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to identify problems and independently develop resolutions; averting problems by anticipating contingencies and raising issues at the right time.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Deep understanding of communication principles, adult learning, industry trends, and user-centered design.
Bachelor’s in Business or Communications; or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience managing communication programs.
- Remote – East Coast
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.