Senior Global Partner Communications Manager
Senior Global Partner Communications ManagerAutomation Anywhere
Atlanta, GA 30301
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We're looking for a proven communications leader to help shape the story of Automation Anywhere’s world-class partner ecosystem. This role will help drive the strategy for how we communicate to our partners about Automation Anywhere, and to the market our partners' strengths & opportunities. The successful candidate will work to develop and execute the multi-channel (including: social, community and email marketing communications) plan for the Alliances & Channels organization at Automation Anywhere. The ideal candidate demonstrates impeccable judgment, is highly analytical, a strong writer and an excellent collaborator. This person should have experience presenting to senior executives and stakeholders and be a proven leader that helps motivate and inspire teams.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Defining and execute the strategy for "to-partner" communications that leverages multiple channels globally to win hearts and minds with our partner ecosystem for RPA, ISV, and other key practices and across all levels from practitioners to senior executives, leaders, and decision makers
- Defining and execute the “to market” communications strategy (as above) to shape the Partner ecosystem narrative to the market
- Working across team and channels to get the right content out on the right channel at the right time, implementing a content-driven strategy that inspires our partner & internal audiences
- Engaging with partner program, technology, enablement, and strategy teams to distill key platform and program benefits into effective marketing campaign's that deliver messaging across multiple channels
- Owning campaign health metrics and assess the effectiveness and key results
- Managing and abide by email compliance standards and data collection laws through the Partner Communications marketing automation system including, but not limited to, GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM and CPPA laws
- Maintaining the highest standard of compliance across the Partner Communications marketing automation system
- Partnering across Alliances teams to develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with Sales, Marketing, Program and Enablement leaders to share performance trends
- Managing global partner communications calendar, ongoing syncs and the communication channel plan
- Managing teams responsible for content creation and external channel execution, ensuring they are aligned to overall strategic communications vision
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, communications or program marketing
- Experienced in building multi-touch marketing campaigns, nurture programs and customer journey's for B2B organizations
- Comfortable presenting the team's vision, goals and results to Executive leaders and stakeholders
- Experience building paid advertising programs on social for business
- Experience managing large budgets and agency vendor relationships
- Highly experienced in email marketing automation and community management for business (i.e. email marketing, social media, collaboration portals, etc.)
- People manager a plus
You excel in these key competencies:
- Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work across business lines
- Highly analytical. Ability to use data and metrics to drive decision making
- Self-driven, exceptionally detail-oriented, and able to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, big picture thinker that contributes to the big ideas, while project managing the execution team
- Great communication skills and experience working across global teams
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.