Sr Social Media Coordinator
Sr Social Media CoordinatorQCom Consultants
Atlanta, GA 30319
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketer to help build the Manheim brand and drive leads for our portfolio of products and services through social media platforms. This person will be responsible for developing and administering our social media strategy, analyzing social metrics and trends to measure success, and finding innovative ways to more effectively drive our business forward.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design and implement a social media strategy that aligns to business goals and helps achieve brand and product marketing objectives
- Collaborate across the Cox Automotive organization including but not limited to Marketing, Research, Sales, Product, Internal & External Communications, and Client Experience.
- Determine monthly and annual social media goals, key success indicators, and plan to track and measure social media ROI
- Oversee social media accounts’ brand presence and design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, landing pages, Twitter profits, blogs, etc.)
- Create social media personas to guide content strategy
- Conduct social audit
- Develop monthly content calendar with relevant topics to reach target customers
- Concept, create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written) including white papers, case studies, website content, video, infographics, online interactive tools, and multimedia presentations aimed at automotive dealer audiences, industry associations and publications, OEM and large dealer group executives, and other industry professionals
- Conduct social listening, cultivate fans and leads, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Update and maintain corporate social playbook
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative and quantitative data into future recommendations and plans
- Monitor social marketing efforts of key competitors to inform and refine strategy
- Analyze key metrics and provide monthly report on success and learnings
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor, test, and implement best practices and new ideas for social media marketing
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in content and/or social media management
- Strong content development and writing skills across a variety of mediums. Samples required.
- Client centric understanding of online content consumption & engagement
- Ability and motivation to produce effective creative content (text, image and video)
- Proficiency in social content management platforms, advertising, and analytics tools like Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, etc.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others in local social media efforts (ie: best practices, brand guidelines, content development, campaigns)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field