Sales Communications Specialist
Sales Communications SpecialistCox Automotive
Atlanta, GA 30319
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202105050
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry - the automotive industry. As we develop new software and solutions that lead the charge, our sales teams bring those innovative solutions to their clients to help solve some of their biggest challenges and our Sales Business Office team members are the MVPs of support to our BEST-IN-CLASS Sales Organization. If its your objective to support one of the TOP TIER sales organizations in the automotive industry, that is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles, then Cox Automotive is your destination
What Youll Do:
As the Sales Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of enterprise sales communication and engagement programs that promote sales readiness and effectiveness. At the direction of the Sr Manager of Sales Engagement, you will write, edit and manage enterprise sales communications that drive awareness and education with our enterprise salesforce around operational and go-to-market changes.
Additionally, you will provide Sales and Sales Business Office leaders and team members with communications production support and execution - potentially inclusive of communications tool and technology support, web design and content production, and photo and video-editing. Your talents in writing and editing will shine and your, knowledge of traditional and developing communications channels will allow you to be the stand-out candidate who is a fast learner, a self-starter and a team player
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing information, writing, editing and delivering high quality communications to our enterprise salesforce through a variety of channels
- Author sales communications including but not limited to sales leadership communications, newsletter articles, website content, emails, and meetings/events
- Seek and adapt relevant content for positioning and inclusion within various sales communications channels and tactics
- Support ongoing Sales Engagement functional projects and activities, inclusive of preparing and sending large group emails, newsletters and similar entities, posting announcements and stories, and providing back-up support to other team members within the function as requested
- Fulfill communications and engagement tactics to meet the strategic and operational goals and objectives of Sales and the Sales Business Office - inclusive of sales communications campaigns, sales newsletters, videos, emails, meetings/events, etc.
- Day-to-day sales engagement project and communications plan management and execution
- Compile and share communication and engagement activity effectiveness measures/key performance indicators - inclusive of usage trends and statistics and recommending aligned improvements
- Build and maintain enterprise sales communications and engagement editorial and collision calendar(s) and playbooks
- Other departmental duties as assigned
Whats in It for You?
As a dynamite Sales Engagement Specialist, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Heres what were looking for:
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in general communications (some internal communications experience preferred)
- Expertise in copywriting and editing
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner
- Experience with EmailOpen (or similar marketing/communications platform)
- Superb writing and editing skills and a strong sense of narrative and story-telling
- A team player who is able to adapt to different personalities and work styles, and partner with people at all levels of business
- Strong problem-solving skills and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work on a daily basis and be comfortable with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to treat confidential material appropriately
- Strong project management, editing and writing skills
Come join the Cox family of businesses and Make Your Mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.