Social Media Consultant - Community Management, Enterprise
Social Media Consultant - Community Management, EnterpriseTruist Financial
Atlanta, GA 30309
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:Support and execute social media campaigns that align with brand and business goals and objectives. Develop and implement recommendations for community management, organic posting/content calendars, channel mix, creative, optimization, measurement and reporting to deliver best in class social media marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and deliver social media and/or influencer marketing campaigns in alignment with enterprise and line of business strategies, goals and objectives.
2. Build and manage content calendars, creative processes, legal/compliance/risk review processes, paid media strategies, measurement and reporting for all active campaigns.
3. Participate in social content asset production.
4. Drive brand and company awareness, consideration and conversion through various social media channels, media plans and creative executions.
5. Ensure brand visual and voice consistency across social media and/or influencer marketing executions, including multi-cultural campaigns.
6. Develop and deploy actionable plans to evolve, grow and optimize channel presence and engagement.
7. Create recommendations for innovative social media and/or influencer marketing tactics, initiatives and tech solutions.
8. Build and maintain partnerships with leaders across marketing and the enterprise, as well as with social media channel and agency partners.
9. Support crisis and incident protocols response when needed, including listening, reporting, community management and copy writing.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3. In-depth knowledge and expertise of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline (e.g., Marketing P’s, Market research, analytics, digital)
4. Experience managing or leading projects or project work streams and operates as a lead in a specialty capacity
5. Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
6. Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
7. Ability to provide direction, coaching and mentor experienced teammates
8. Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint, preparing presentations for senior level teammates
9. Expertise with social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, SnapChat, YouTube, etc.
1. Financial services or related industry experience
2. Integrated marketing and/or digital marketing experience
3. Experience with delivering national social media and/or influencer marketing campaigns
4. Multi-cultural marketing experience
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Up to 25%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify