Tax Marketing Senior Manager (Consulting Solutions)
Tax Marketing Senior Manager (Consulting Solutions)PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Atlanta, GA 30309
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry-leading practices, emphasizing the following areas:
- Driving business objectives and sharing insights on marketing activities and processes;
- Demonstrating knowledge of key business issues clients are facing and aligning go-to-market strategy and points of view around those issues;
- Managing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
- Leading marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc., and supporting marketing strategy;
- Developing and executing marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas of the marketing mix including: brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc. and leading strategy to tie these initiatives together using customer journey principles and marketing automation;
- Collaborating with subject matter specialists and leadership to develop relevant messaging and value propositions that are compelling and incorporated throughout all communications;
- Leveraging knowledge of competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies; and,
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales function, including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Integrated Content, with a preference for an understanding in professional services marketing or B2B marketing.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Creating marketing programs that are on the leading edge and leverage marketing technologies to create a greater client experience (e.g., social listening, analytics, etc.);
- Evaluating, analyzing and interpreting voice of the customer and market research information and applying learning to delivery of marketing programs;
- Compiling marketing impact reports including both a quantitative and qualitative data analysis on how marketing programs contribute to impact on client relationships, the sales pipeline and brand awareness/equity;
- Developing relationships with all levels from peers to internal and external stakeholders and leadership;
- Leveraging writing skills to develop and edit internal communications and integrated content;
- Grasping firm capabilities and offerings and incorporating messaging into marketing programs;
- Developing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Identifying internal barriers and resource constraints in order to produce successful programs;
- Making independent decisions on the execution of marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas and escalating when appropriate; and,
- Managing ongoing marketing strategy development and driving change by collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniormanager.