Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition PartnerUNFI
Atlanta, GA 30336
Description - External
UNFI is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team! The Talent Acquisition Partner will develop recruiting strategies and implement for their assigned positions. Primary responsibilities include developing and executing specific sourcing strategies to meet short and long-term goals. This position is responsible to build relationships with internal hiring managers, field and corporate based Human Resource team members including National Recruiting as well as industry contacts and sourcing contacts.
Who We Are
Do you want to be a part of a mission that matters? UNFI is North America’s Premier Food Wholesaler. We transform the world of food for our associates, customers, suppliers and the families we serve every day. With deeper full store selection and compelling brands for every aisle, built on an unmatched heritage in great food and fresh thinking. And smarter food solutions, from fulfillment to insights and beyond, that help entrepreneurs and major brands alike unlock their full potential and transform their businesses – for the better. Better Food. Better Future
We believe that we can:
Feed the planet.
Better food comes from a healthy
planet, and we do our part.
Find the sweet spot.
Be flexible and make change work.
Do the right thing.
Put safety and integrity at the forefront
of everything we do.
Empower each other and win as a team.
A Bit about You:
- You are a proven talent acquisition rock star with experience sourcing / placing high volume and high-profile roles
- You are an employer branding maven with social media savvy
- You have experience with ATS platforms
- You have reporting & analytics know-how; and you know how to tell a compelling story with data
- You are a strategic relationship builder
- You are a resourceful team player
- You work with a sense of urgency and tenacity
Your Professional DNA:
- You wake up in the morning with a passion to make a difference
- You possess the ideal blend of “people person” and “roll up your sleeves to get the job done”
- You have a thirst for learning and constantly seek to enhance your capabilities
- You radiate positive energy in an unwavering and contagious way
- You seek to cultivate strategic relationships with key stakeholders and hiring managers
- You are passionate about giving back to your local community and doing your part to contribute to environmental sustainability
Key Job Functions:
- Develop and lead the execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting plans; ideally by being involved in the local labor market area.
- Constant communication and coordination with hiring managers to ensure needs are being met and gaps are being filled
- Serve as talent expert providing thoughtful analysis and strategies for hiring top talent
- Understand market conditions for targeted sources
- Build effective relationships with external recruiting sources. Work to improve the effectiveness of all sources.
- Enthusiastically and accurately depict UNFI, our cultural, values and develop an associate advocacy program
- Own candidate follow-up from screen to onboarding.
- Understand the details of the specific roles, compensation, benefits, and other topics essential to effective recruitment.
- Measure source effectiveness and develop actions for specific recruiting improvement
- Know the direct competitors in the market and what job opportunities they have available including benefits, salaries, etc.
- Source, contact, qualify and interview students, and transitioning military veterans.
- Attends recruiting events relevant to developing a talent pipeline for UNFI corporate roles
- Follows UNFI recruiting processes and utilizes the applicant tracking system as specified
- Leads diversity recruiting initiatives and adheres to the Affirmative Action Plan in place for the specified location
- Partners with National Recruiting on systems, branding, recruiting budget and expenditure
- Willing to travel as needed
- Lead and assist with projects as needed
- 2+ Years high volume recruiting experience required
- Experience with automated Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred)
- OFCCP – Affirmative Action Plans
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex events and schedules
- Able to produce results in a matrixed environment
- Detail, process and metric oriented
- Strong sales and negotiating experience
- Experience with competency-based Interviewing
- Extremely self-motivated, goal oriented
- Creates credibility by delivering on their commitments
- Team player
- Customer service focused
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Schedule: Full-time
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21457748