Functional HRBP - Information Systems
Functional HRBP - Information SystemsABB
Atlanta, GA 30340
Functional HRBP - Information Systems
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Direct HRBP ownership of EL IS US organization. Global functional HRBP ownership for the EL IS organization. The EL IS function is fully integrated vertically and implies total accountability on the 600+ employees globally, as well as a total oversight on the external employees. As a Functional HRBP - Information Systems accountable providing full HRBP support to the ELIS (Electrification Industrial Solutions) US team the planning and execution of ELIS strategic projects from the HR perspective globally, ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with both state-of-the-art HR practices and company procedures, project objectives, applicable quality standards, cost and scheduling targets. The planning and execution of the HR priorities in the ELIS function, namely on Leadership, Learning & Personal development, Career opportunities & job market, D&I and Healthy & Inspiring workplace (incl. engagement).
This position reports to
HR Delivery Lead
- Act as a Human Resources Business Partner for EL IS function (locally and globally), including overall HR support, Talent & Learning, Compensation, Organizational management, People Analytics, Master Data etc. Establishes strong relationships with business leaders and acts as consultant, sparring partner and coach. Acts as employee advocate.
- Ensure change management requirements are translated into actions that support the business strategy and plan; apply in-depth Business knowledge to support and coach Managers implementing necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation, recognition.
- Ensure people and organizational capabilities required in the mid/long term are understood and actioned. Ensure that the functional positions in the short term are adequately staffed to meet or exceed the annual business targets. Uses HR Analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues and define and execute appropriate actions.
- Work in partnership with other HR Business Partners on planning and execution of global initiatives, in line with global business / HR strategy. Orchestrate the HR and business organization to support and deliver on the defined priorities.
- Work on specific Business and HR global initiatives and strategic projects.
- live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- University / College degree in Human Resources, Business ,Engineering , Computer Science or equivalent AND minimum 10 years of HR Generalist experience in a multinational environment
- 1 year of work experience in similar position, regional or global scope with significant exposure to diverse cultures.
- Extensive knowledge of all HR workstreams with expertise in one or more workstreams.
- Trusted Advisor, with strong communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills to work, interact, and coach effectively leadership and people at all levels of the organization
- Business Strategist, with demonstrated ability to understand the business context and requirements.
- Culture Shaper, able to model and model & reinforce the company culture desired behaviors, engaging key stakeholders to secure culture alignment, supporting implementation of change initiatives.
- Progressive Thinker, knowledgeable of the latest HR trends and able to provide a contemporary perspective on how organizations work and thrive today, with digital awareness mindset.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English is a must, other languages knowledge is an asset.
- Effective time management and able to balance multiple priorities, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.#LI-Hybrid