Training Consultant (Professional Services)
Training Consultant (Professional Services)Outreach
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. Founded in 2014, we’ve experienced incredible growth in both the platform and the company have achieved worldwide recognition. We launched our UK Office last year, and we’re now looking for talented individuals to join the team, and carry this growth forward.
As a Training Consultant, your role is to ensure that users are ready to hit the ground running as their organization launches Outreach or brings new teams on board. Partnering with Outreach’s Professional Services, Customer Success, and other teams, you’ll work across a variety of customer personas and market segments to identify training needs and deliver engaging and interactive training sessions to frontline Outreach users.
About the Team
The Customer Education Team reduces barriers to learning Outreach by building and delivering world-class educational products to all our customers based upon common roles and workflows. We focus on scale first, developing modular material - from On-Demand to Instructor-led offerings - to get our customers up-to-speed quickly and improve the way they wo
About the Role
- This position reports to the Training Manager and is characterized by the following responsibilities:
- Join forces with Outreach Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partners to understand specific requirements for training engagements
- Facilitate Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) sessions with Outreach customers-these may be done in a public group webinar context, or individualized to a specific customer and team
- Lead training sessions across a variety of roles within an organization from newly hired SDRs to veteran management staff
- Deliver on-site Instructor-Led training sessions with travel up to 50% of the time (when safe to do so)
- Actively and continuously learn about product functionality, workflows, and Best Practices
- Proactively provide feedback and suggestions for updates to Training methodology
- 2+ years of experience in customer training/facilitation
- Ability to break down complex processes into easy to understand concepts
- Ability to maintain enthusiasm and energy over multiple engagements throughout the day
- Comfortable owning project engagements and timelines
- Ability to identify and escalate risk to appropriate partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with common virtual training platforms (Zoom, GoToWebinar)
- Experience working in Customer Success, Education/Enablement, Sales, and/or Professional Services
- Familiar with common sales tools (SFDC, DiscoverOrg, RingCentral)
- Experience with Sales Engagement and Sales Engagement Platforms
- Experience working in a fast pace training environment with frequent change of context
- Familiar with general project processes and tools (Smartsheet, FinancialForce)
Values drive our behaviors and the decisions we make. In addition to the above, we look for candidates who share and can demonstrate our core values:
We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
We find strength in diversity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own because
Why You’ll Love It Here
Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Flexible time off
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
- Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
- A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21462357