Atlanta, GA 30309
Tombras, an independent, 400+ person, national full-service advertising agency is searching for an Account Supervisor.
You’ll be joining an Ad Age A-List Agency. Blurring the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy, we are one of the largest and fastest growing independent agencies in North America. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by Ad Age, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strong client and internal agency relationships, while leading project implementation
- Interface with internal agency departments and clients to monitor the status of on-going projects and ensure smooth cooperation between resources to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage client budgets, assist with the development of client keynote presentations, analyze client marketing and sales data, measure media performance, lead internal teams in project management and prepare sales analysis spreadsheets
- Schedule and participate in creative briefings and planning sessions to develop creative execution and tactics that will achieve client objectives
- Manage digital jobs related to websites, mobile, online media, PPC, social media, video content, etc.
- Manage traditional jobs related to television, radio, out of home and print
- Coordinate with agency research department to plan and execute all types of qualitative and quantitative studies
- Benchmark our clients’ competitor’s digital marketing programs weekly.
- Responsible for opening jobs, tracking jobs through to completion, and reviewing and monitoring/managing budgets for all client work
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with internal team and client
What you bring:
5+ years Account Management experience in a traditional or interactive advertising agency with experience working with and managing creative and production teams - national brand experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing and mentoring a junior account staff member
- Thorough understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and interactive media-based programs
- Experience estimating, tracking and managing multi-phase project budgets
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
- Experience in assisting with the development of client presentations
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple projects and working well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising in communications or communications studies
- Independent spirit
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- A drive for innovation
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
- New, Modern building in downtown Knoxville
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position can be based remotely or in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA or remain remote. If you haven’t heard, Knoxville is one of the coolest cities (just ask HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Forbes). Seriously — if you’re lucky, we might help you relocate here.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions or beliefs and more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.