Power Delivery Regional Growth Leader - Southeast
Power Delivery Regional Growth Leader - SoutheastArcadis
Arcadis is looking for a growth-oriented Power Delivery Regional Growth Lead to assist with the expansion of our North American power delivery services. This position will support our energy & power utility, public, and industrial manufacturing clients as well as emerging investment and clean energy innovation entrants to the market. This position can be based out of the Southest Region with a preference for Atlanta, GA.
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Successful applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be fully vaccinated, or have a valid waiver, by date of hire. Proof of vaccination is required.
Arcadis is looking for a growth-oriented Power Delivery Regional Growth Lead to assist with the expansion of our North American power delivery services. This position will support our energy & power utility, public, and industrial manufacturing clients as well as emerging investment and clean energy innovation entrants to the market. This position can be based out of the Southest Region with a preference for Atlanta, GA .
As the Power Delivery Regional Growth Lead, you will work within a team in our North American Industrial Infrastructure business group that serves a broad range of clients and project types across many market sectors. The Industrial Infrastructure business group provides full-service consulting, engineering, project/program management, and construction services. We combine technical expertise, a passion to serve, and a willingness to be adaptable in every project to serve industrial, public, and federal clients.
The focus of your work will be developing relationships and winning opportunities with our client development teams and our Industrial Infrastructure operations teams to expand our power delivery planning, engineering, and construction services focused on the key themes of energy transition and resiliency. You will initiate and assist in the development of go-to-market strategies for bringing the best of Arcadis to our clients to support their goals. The candidate will have experience with Transmission and Distribution Power Systems, Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency. You will leverage existing and establish new strong trusted advisor relationships to help our clients to realize their organizational goals through understanding their needs and provide appropriate solutions. You will be a great team builder and collaborator capable to drive growth for our people and delivering results for our customers.
It is also expected that you will work with and act as a power delivery subject matter expert (SME) and assist project delivery teams in meeting our clients' project needs. You must be active in the North American power delivery and engineering market, have positive relationships with utility clients, understand how to co-create with DBE/MBE/VBE’s and draw upon your network of professionals to grow our team to meet our clients’ challenges.
- Growth development for Power Delivery with multiple sectors aligned with Arcadis’ North American and Global Key Client portfolio
- Working with existing market sector and client development leadership within targeted high-growth regions and solutions areas
- Develop and lead pursuit strategy bidding, winning, and successful delivery of exciting, high-profile, quality-driven, and commercially successful projects
- Tracking the energy transition and grid modernization market, technology, and regulatory developments, providing updates to internal Arcadis teams, and participating in market-facing events to increase Arcadis’ market profile
- As SME, lead and coordinate teams of engineers, digital data specialists, and program managers for the implementation of projects
- As SME, support Arcadis’ energy transition, sustainability, and resiliency service offerings.
- Integrate market strategy and skills development with the Industrial Infrastructure Project/Program Services, Design & Engineering, and Construction Services Teams
- Lead and participate in Industrial Infrastructure growth strategy development & execution, including setting targets, budgets, and forecasts
- Lead and participate in Communities of Practice and team building, training, and recruiting to identify and expand delivery resources
- Integrate Arcadis global value propositions around Sustainability, Energy Transition, and Seamless Delivery into our Client relationships
- Financial Accountability: Compliance with Arcadis internal processes and procedures
- Lead by example and participate in corporate and client-specific Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I), Health, Safety, and Well-Being Programs
Desired skills and experience:
- Clear client focus: able to build credibility quickly with team members and clients alike while exercising sound commercial judgment
- Established reputation in the industry for delivering successful power projects
- An inspirational leader having successfully delivered high profile, large, complex projects and/or operational results
- Inspire, lead by example, hands-on, a true desire to be of service that is a personal driver; positively responsive; energy, passion; carries accountability with ease; fresh thinking yet mature in handling decisions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Planning or Power Utility Distribution and Generation) or equivalent work experience
- 15 years of experience in the power utility, energy transition, or related markets with a focus on the delivery of sustainable solutions for clients
- 10 years of experience in the planning and implementation of power infrastructure in relevant market sectors for a range of public and private sector clients
- Professional Engineering License
- Participation in Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Technical competency in distributed energy resources (DERs) including solar, wind, battery storage, hydro and co-generation technologies
- Utility asset management, risk assessment, and reliability programs
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Transform Your World