Land Development Construction Manager
Land Development Construction Managerexp
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP an award-winning international engineering firm, is currently searching for a Land Development Construction Manager in our Atlanta, GA office. Qualified candidates will have 10+ years of experience in Construction Management. Ideal respondents are expected to be specialized in mixed-use / campus developments.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory permitting process for the region.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.
- Responsible for schedules using computerized application systems and insuring the workmanship of all work by inspecting and approving subcontractor’s work.
- Building strong client relationship and presenting at public meetings are essential to this position
- Managing client relationships
- Driving and overseeing all technical and design aspects of project
- Managing resources and productivity
- Determining, enforcing and meeting deadlines
- Maintaining project quality and design standards for complex projects
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Experience with land – surveying, geotechnical, development
- Minimum 5 years in land development
- Must be able to read, understand and evaluate civil engineering / development plans
- Excellent written, oral, organizational and math skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in a positive manner
- Ability to perform, in a professional manner, multiple detail-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Computer literate with ability to work with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CAD a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced PC skills including use of Word & Excel
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .