Administrative AssistantThe Shopping Center Group
Atlanta, GA 30339
TSCG, a commercial real estate company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Property Management division. This position will work closely with the Director of Property Management and Director of Property Accounting and is based out of the Atlanta, Georgia office. In-office work is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in administrative or similar role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat/PDF Editing
- 2+ years of Commercial Real Estate, Lease Admin, or Property Management experience preferred
- Experience in Yardi and/or MRI preferred
Attributes and Characteristics of Ideal Candidates
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to interpret instructions and ask questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work and follow-up as necessary to receive desired results.
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of client and company information.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to interact positively with clients and/or prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
- Assist Director in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms, and other relevant items.
- Assist Property Managers with tenant relations and other related tasks
- Assist Property Managers with preparation of contracts.
- Maintain database of Certificates of Insurance.
- Schedule meetings, calls, and travel for Property Management team
- Input, maintain, organize, and report on information.
- Create and maintain client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
- Maintain calendar for tracking important dates & tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time