Commercial Senior Property Manager
Commercial Senior Property ManagerLPC Commercial
Atlanta, GA 30326
Overview: Join Lincoln Property Company's growing team of top-notch Property Management professionals whose primary responsibility is the daily financial and operational management of commercial real estate assets.
Lincoln Property Company is a national real estate firm offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for our clients. With our substantial local presence and history in the DC metropolitan area, we are ideally situated to provide a superior service, which comes from knowing the goals and challenges faced by our clientele: tenants, investors, lenders and owners of commercial real estate. Our people and our philosophy are the key ingredients for Lincoln's solid track record of success.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate expertise in:
Supervision of Property Management, admin and engineering staff
- Management of major mechanical and structural capital improvements
- Excellent customer service in interacting with tenants and clients
- Oversight of the coordination of all physical operations of the building
- Annual budget preparation
- Monthly accounting, variance and vacancy reporting
- Tenant construction oversight
- Maintaining and enforcing a zero accounts receivable balance
- Safety training and compliance
- Perform various personnel functions including staffing and employee development
- Perform all lease administration duties including preparing vacant space for lease, verifying lease data and keep abreast of leasing activity
- Establish and administer estimated/actual pass-through expenses
- Perform and/or monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
- Prepare financial reports for managed property as specified in respective management agreement; prepare annual operating budget for property and assist in preparation of capital budget
- Coordinate real estate tax review process for property
- Maintain personal contact with tenants and owner representatives to ensure solid, reliable relationships
- Conduct routine thorough, on-site property inspections to prevent/identify problems
- Coordinate insurance requirements for property (tenants) and associated vendors/suppliers
- Evaluate service contract requirements, prepare specs, bid, negotiate and manage vendor contracts as directed
- Establish A/R and A/P guidelines, track performance and monitor recovery process
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Assist in the pursuit of new business
- Participate in appropriate professional and community organizations
Requirements and Qualifications needed for the position:
BA/BS degree and a minimum of five to seven years of commercial property management experience is required. Proficiency in Microsoft applications is required and experience with accounting for third party clients, MRI Accounting Software, Yardi and Kardin Budget Software, preferred.
Join the Lincoln family by submitting your resume here. Please include salary requirements with application. Qualified applicants will proceed with background investigation and drug screening. Lincoln Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time