Project Manager, Corporate
Project Manager, CorporateCivic Financial Services
Atlanta, GA 30339
CIVIC Financial Services is a private money lender, specializing in the financing of non-owner-occupied residential investment properties. CIVIC provides Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors with a fast, cost-effective funding source for their real estate investment needs.
CIVIC is committed to creating a workplace where our people thrive, which translates into a culture of inclusion, recognition, and success for our teammates and clients alike. Since 2016, CIVIC has been recognized by Best Workplaces and Fortune as a Great Place to Work, and CIVIC’s employee engagement ranks among the top 5% of companies nationally.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, an innovator, a game changer, a creative, a problem-solver, a thinker, or an operator we have all kinds. CIVIC is the place for smart, ambitious, dedicated people who work hard and play nice.
Yes, our business is in real estate investing... but our greatest investment is in you!
The Corporate Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of strategic organizational initiatives. This involves organizing activities and managing risk so that assigned projects are completed successfully and within the desired timeframe.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that all projects’ goals align with the company’s strategic mission and objectives, are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, including comprehensive project documentation, relevant spreadsheets, Gantt charts and other diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques; analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.• Perform risk management to minimize potential issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on the scope and cross-functional teams involved, individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Apply a change management process and tools to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Mortgage background desired
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Technical capacity
- Builds relationships quickly and maintains them authentically
- Extreme attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- MS Project, MS Visio, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledgeable of the following project management/process tools: Project Charters, Gantt charts, stakeholder updates, process mapping, LEAN action workouts and key performance indicators and tracking.
What’s in it for you?
We have a strong focus on going above and beyond when it comes to caring for our team members and our communities. In addition to traditional benefits like health insurance, 401K matching, casual Fridays, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, we’re proud to offer these unique and enriching work perks:
- Celebrations: When we say we “work hard and play hard,” we mean it! We like to celebrate often via onsite, offsite, and virtual happy hours, themed parties, parking lot BBQ's, milestone ceremonies, birthday gift cards, and Workout Tuesdays (to name a few).
- Investments: As we are in the lending space, we believe we should consistently and frequently invest in our CIVIC team. We support our teammates in paying off student debts and invest in your education with a tuition reimbursement program.
- Flexible Work Environment: Work-life balance is important. We work with you to determine the best work style for you and CIVIC.
- Office Life: We like to make sure that when you are in the office, you are well fed and can access the resources you need. Our kitchens are stocked with snacks and beverages, and we have created an office spaces dedicated to collaboration, focus time, creativity while ensuring team members safety.
- Education: We offer an online curriculum of courses through our own CIVIC University. We also created programs to support you and your manager in career development discussions.
- #CIVICCares Initiative: From beach cleanups, food and clothing drives, building homes for Habitat for Humanity, to volunteer hours, CIVIC provides several opportunities throughout the year for our team to step outside the office, bond, and come together to give back to our local communities.
CIVIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.