Senior Firm Support Specialist
Senior Firm Support SpecialistPrudential
Job Classification:Sales - Sales
Aligned to Prudential Advisors vision to be recognized as the leading provider of financial advice and solutions and the top destination for talent, the Senior Firm Support Specialist is a critical asset to the firm. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Senior Firm Support Specialist will purposefully focus on recruiting, marketing and sales support activities to drive market and revenue growth. Candidates will have solid knowledge and experience in the financial services industry or prior experience supporting strategic initiatives.
Primary focus areas of this role include:
Recruiting initiatives related to financial professionals; responsibilities may include:
- Partner with firm advisor teams to identify needs and partner with Recruiting Organization to recruit team members to fill those needs
- Engage with candidates to schedule appointments, organize interviews, conduct appropriate introductions and coordinate VIP days for prospective experienced financial professionals
- Evaluate resumes, select prospective financial professional candidates with the required experience, competency and skill for the leadership team to review
- Support experienced financial professionals’ onboarding process and transition to Prudential
- Participate in virtual recruiting webinars by coordinating logistics such as managing the technology, target potential experienced financial professionals and drive attendance
- Monitor candidates as they progress through the pre-hire and appointment process
- Provide regular candidate pipeline updates to the Regional Recruiting team
Marketing activities to help drive market growth; responsibilities may include:
- Research market opportunities and work with leadership team to develop strategies and plans to grow market, track and report results
- Increase visibility and brand awareness through oversight of firm’s social media platforms such as the firm’s home page and LinkedIn postings
- Coordinate and execute logistics in support of the firm’s seminar strategy (target audience, drive attendance, manage the venue or technology, track results, etc.)
- Effectively leverage Pru Advisors library of marketing materials and programs available to help grow markets, increase contacts and position the firm as a financial resource to the community
- Promote firm’s Inclusion and Diversity strategy
Sales support to help drive revenue growth; responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to the lead optimization strategy to improve lead program scoring factors and conversion results to increase revenue, as well as and partner with the Leads Program office to maximize lead program effectiveness
- Support Team Coaching, including tracking commitments, accountability and measuring/reporting results
- Support financial planning through e-Money enrollment and perform paraplanning responsibilities based on firm needs
- Manage the new business submission process (NIGO resolution, minimize time from application to delivery/investment, follow on outstanding transfer of assets, etc.)
- Partner with leadership team to use 4 Disciplines of Execution Strategy framework to execute on firm’s most critical goals as well as monitor and report out on results.
- Provide new business technology and training support (ACES, eMoney, eLife, AnnuityNet, Wealthscape, etc.)
- Write and service Property & Casualty business (with appropriate training, licensing and appointments)
Office duties to ensure operational efficiency; responsibilities may include:
- Manage internal communications, such as the quarterly newsletter
- Schedule firm wide meetings, including coordinating seasonal celebrations for the firm
- Provide back-up support to manage the front office
- Monitor adherence with mandatory training requirements
- Other administrative responsibilities such as scheduling, calendar management and travel arrangements
Responsibilities listed above may or may not apply depending on the unique needs of each firm.
Competency and Skill Required
- Organizational and time management
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service and communication
- Teamwork and collaboration, as well as the ability to work independently
- A passion for building relationships
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Work effectively in a faced paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and LinkedIn is a plus.
- One to three years business experience in the Financial Services industry
- Recruiting, marketing and sales preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.