Vice President, Asset Management - Logistics
Vice President, Asset Management - LogisticsBridge Investment Group
Atlanta, GA 30328
As Vice President of Asset Management will work closely with the Regional Managing Director managing an assigned portfolio of Logistics Industrial properties across the South East US region. You will lead leasing efforts across are acquired and developed properties as well as managing the full business planning and implementation life cycle.
Oversee day to day operations of the Bridge Logistics portfolio, supporting closely in its success and growth
- Lead and manage leasing efforts using your network and brand as well as being responsible for implementing new strategizes to find leads and developed local prospects
- Prepare strategic plans for assigned properties and contribute to overall portfolio plans
- Review and approve monthly financial reports to investors on assigned assets
- Prepare property strategic plans, annual budgets, capital and leasing plans as well as quarterly valuation updates of portfolio assets
- Oversee property level operating activities including supervision of third-party property managers and construction managers
- Engage and oversee third party leasing brokers and negotiate leases
- Position assets for sale and lead the sales/marketing process including the organization of all pre-disposition activities such as property inspections, obtaining BOV’s, coordinating investment sale broker presentations, and obtaining Investment Committee approval.
What will you need?
- Minimum 8 years of experience in real estate asset management with direct logistics or industrial product experience being highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics, or related area.
- Exceptional leasing experience and proven success as well as a strong and proven relationship network including brokers
- Expert ability to review and understand financial models in excel and Argus Enterprise required
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail including an editing eye, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to navigate nuance and complexity
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship
What will you get?
- A highly competitive base salary;
- Opportunity for accelerated career
- Bonus eligibility based on individual and team performance;
- Longer term incentives based on position and team performance:
- A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision;
- Concierge to help you organize your healthcare;
- Company matched 401K;
- Generous paid time off including parental leave.
Bridge is a leading, vertically integrated real estate investment manager, diversified across specialized asset classes, with approximately $36.3 billion of assets under management as of December 31, 2021. Bridge combines its nationwide operating platform with dedicated teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: residential rental, office, development, logistics properties, net lease and real estate-backed credit.
Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Our leaders’ value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21235109