Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources ConsultantGrady Health System
Atlanta, GA 30303
Grady Health System offers many career paths for experienced professionals. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages of your career, you can find a rewarding career at Grady!
The Human Resources Consultant is responsible for enhancing the work experience for their respective customers and colleagues. They will proactively deliver all services and consultation related to Human Resources and the Employee Work Experience. They are expected to collaborate and strategize with their customers to improve, among other services: Recruitment, Leadership Development, Retention, Improved Customer Service, Wellness, Employee Recognition, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Five (5) or more years progressive experience in human resources and/or organization development
- Remarkable Customer Service skills
- Strong situational assessment and emotional intelligence
- Proven ability and competence to function in a highly visible role with heavy cross-functional interaction across the human resources platform
- Technical and practical grasp of HR practices and metrics to deliver fully integrated human capital solutions to clients
- Must have sound technical skills, analytical ability, including ability to interpret metrics/ dashboards, good judgment and a strong operational focus
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21255934