Manager, Client Success
Manager, Client SuccessIndeed
Atlanta, GA 30340
As a Client Success Manager, you will work as part of Indeed’s Client Success team. This is a meaningful role that requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Success and technology teams, and support our Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's clients. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 9 Individual Contributors, can include a Team Lead and Senior Client Success Specialists.
- Responsible for training and onboarding, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and manages inter-team relationships.
- Responsible for team level Key Performance Indicators.
- Partner closely with Sales Directors in their region.
- Coordinate team member’s client accounts and offer mentorship on optimization, performance improvement and comprehension of metrics for client online advertising campaigns.
Who You Are
- 2+ years management experience
- 5+ years related experience. Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the drive to engage clients on new products and features.
Who we are
Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Salary Range Transparency
Atlanta 65,000 - 90,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Our Policies and Benefits
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21409736