Sr Recruiter - Remote
Sr Recruiter - RemoteAMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
Provides support for strategy development, deployment and execution of talent attraction needs for client base. Brings a proactive, partnership approach to delivery of full cycle recruitment services. Will work closely with hiring managers and HR/Talent Strategy Partners to effectively and positively impact the delivery of business objectives through talent attraction.
- Responsible for effectively engaging client in the development and deployment of a comprehensive recruiting solution that meets the business needs and is reflective of our values and culture.
- Sr. Recruiter will be aligned with clients requiring more proactive, passive candidate recruitment and sourcing. Will work with clients on niche recruitment and searches supporting higher levels with in the organization.
- Sr Recruiter will also be a representative and team member on cross functional project teams focusing on talent solutions for the Society as whole.
- Must be able to quickly understand the business of the client and build relationships.
- Delivers an exceptional candidate experience.
- Responsible for the development of a data driven recruiting sourcing strategy and will provide consultation on specialized recruitment solutions as needed.
- Engage with his/her clients in regular communication to review metrics and intelligence on the effectiveness and efficiencies of the recruiting service delivery and will provide suggestion for improvement.
- Will be the subject matter expert in the talent marketplace - understanding and providing consultation on labor trends/skill trends and competitiveness in the marketplace.